Do you have a whale of a tale to tell but you're drowning in the writing process?
Maybe you've got a dream to get your podcast on air but you've pushed it back so many times you feel as if it will never take flight?
You're in good company … 98.5% of them. It's true: only 1.5% of companies complete 100% of their projects (Gallup).
So what does that mean for you? It means that just because it's normal to not finish, it doesn't mean that it feels good.
The tragedy? That it's familiar, all those projects you began, undercooked with strings hanging off and eraser marks. Taking up mental and physical space that you can't free up 'cause the desire's still there to bring it to life, burning blue like a tiny pilot light.
HERE'S YOUR MATCH:
Text Best Thing is a daily text from a real-life coach designed to help you get your creative endeavor done in 14 days.
It does this in 5 key ways:
1. Reminds you WHY FINISHING THIS IS YOUR FATE(!)
2. It's an ACCOUNTABILITY MATE - a daily check-in–with a real life coach on the other end
3. CELEBRATES your progress by cheering you on
4. MOTIVATES you with fun quotes, facts, and vids
5. Lastly, it COAXES YOU TO COMPLETION WITH CHARITABLE BAIT. That's right. If you get your project done in 14 days, Text Best Thing will donate 50% of your purchase price to E4Youth– an Austin-based charity dedicated to helping underserved kids break into creative careers.*
Meet your Text Best Friend: